Director Of Product (Growth/B2B)
If you have a passion for the future of mobility, including last mile transport, autonomous vehicles, vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) aircraft and their surrounding ecosystem, the Company provides the opportunity to join at an early stage. Upon emerging from stealth, the Company will quickly become one of the sector’s highest profile companies. Along the way, you will also partner closely with some of the tech sector’s most influential and successful investors, building a portfolio of intersecting business verticals in technology, real estate and mobility services.
Position Overview and Responsibilities
This position reports to the CTO.
The company is seeking a Director Of Product to spearhead Growth, B2B and Operations product initiatives. The Director will connect the dots between functions as varied as logistics, computer vision, user experience and user acquisition. You should have very strong product skills that allows you to distill highly technical information down to understandable requirements. Since this role will require you to work with R&D teams that may work on long-term projects, you should have very strong project management skills, to ensure timely delivery of features. You would be interacting almost daily with General Managers of various cities and regions and building products that will be the engine of the company’s mobility platform. We are looking for someone who has a track record of working collaboratively across organizations to get everyone to align on the product vision. Our goal is to build an inclusive culture where everyone has a voice and you will play a key role in building and maintaining this culture.
- Build and own the Product Roadmap for all initiatives related to company’s Growth, B2B and Operations initiatives.
- Lead the execution and delivery of products that use cutting-edge computer vision technologies.
- Work with city/regional General Managers and Operations Executives to distill technical and operations data into product requirements for the Engineering team.
- Work with the Global Head of Business Development to ensure the timely delivery of products for our partners.
- Represent the company as the leader of the Product team in external meetings with partners.
- Lead the creation of products that connect mobile apps with a physical space.
- Ensure that agile development techniques of iterative development and early feedback are followed.
- Communicate and manage deadlines and ensure that impediments and dependencies are identified and managed.
- Think strategically about the future of the company from a product development perspective and bring new ideas to the table, while keeping a close eye on the tactical tasks that influence the short-term goals.
- Evangelize product ideas within the company and gain alignment and support from stakeholders.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 7+ years of experience in Product Management.
- Experience working with high-volume, consumer-facing mobile and web applications.
- Strong user empathy and ability to be hands-on when it comes to UI design from building wireframes to producing clickable mocks.
- Strong project management skills. Ability to work with the Engineering team to ship high quality products on-time.
- Experience building and leading Product Roadmaps and the ability to use data to analyze and quantify the impact of product features.
- Very comfortable leading an agile development workflow.
- Very strong experience with data analytics tools to ensure that the direction of the product is shaped by data.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to communicate product vision and strategy within the company and to our partners.
- Experience working with marketing teams to optimize the user acquisition funnel and devise product features and experiments to drive key product and marketing metrics.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline would be a plus.
- Experience with mobility services would be a huge plus.
- Experience with products that have a logistics/operations component or experience dealing with a field team would be a huge plus.
Attractive compensation and generous benefits package(100% Medical, 50% Vision and 50% Dental)
- Company 401(k) match up to 6% of salary
- Paid company snacks and after-hour meals
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Gym reimbursement program
- 529 savings plan
- Commuter benefits