Director Of Product
The company is seeking a Director Of Product to build its mobility platform from the ground up. The Director will identify and document the requirements, lead the UI design and work closely with the Engineering team to ensure that we ship products that delight our customers.
As the founding member of the Product team, you will have the opportunity to work with an incredible team that has deep expertise in mobility, real estate and finance. We are looking for a Product Manager that is entrepreneurial and passionate about the mobility space.
You should be very comfortable with agile development methodologies and should have the ability to distill big ideas into smaller tasks that could be delivered incrementally. You should have a strong sense of good UI and UX principles and be able to work with Product Designers to deliver a compelling experience to our customers.
We are looking for someone who has a track record of working collaboratively across organizations to get everyone to align on the product vision. Our goal is to build an inclusive culture where everyone has a voice and you will play a key role in building and maintaining this culture.
- Build and own the Product Roadmap for all initiatives related to the company’s consumer-facing mobile products, that enable the movement of people, goods and services.
- Own the design of all consumer-facing products and ensure a delightful user experience that would connect the online apps with a physical space.
- Collaborate with the team members to understand the needs of the product and translate those needs into requirements for the Engineering team.
- Ensure that agile development techniques of iterative development and early feedback are followed.
- Communicate and manage deadlines and ensure that impediments and dependencies are identified and managed.
- Think strategically about the future of the company from a product development perspective and bring new ideas to the table, while keeping a close eye on the tactical tasks that influence the short-term goals.
- Evangelize product ideas within the company and gain alignment and support from stakeholders.
- Build and prioritize product roadmaps and take the lead in clearly communicating the progress to everyone in the company.
- Drive the direction of the product by proactively conducting user research and distill the results into actionable tasks.
- Manage relationships with our partners and ensure that our solutions seamlessly integrate with their products and services.
Requirements And Qualifications
- 7+ years of experience in Product Management.
- Very strong experience working with high-volume, consumer-facing mobile and web applications.
- Strong user empathy and ability to be hands-on when it comes to UI design from building wireframes to producing clickable mocks.
- Strong project management skills. Ability to work with the Engineering team to ship high quality products on-time.
- Experience building and leading Product Roadmaps and the ability to use data to analyze and quantify the impact of product features.
- Very comfortable leading an agile development workflow.
- Very strong experience with data analytics tools to ensure that the direction of the product is shaped by data.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to communicate product vision and strategy within the company and to our partners.
- Experience working with marketing teams to optimize the user acquisition funnel and devise product features and experiments to drive key product and marketing metrics.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline would be a plus.
- Experience with mobility services would be a huge plus.
- Experience connecting online and offline experiences would be a plus.
Attractive compensation and generous benefits package(100% Medical, 50% Vision and 50% Dental)
- Company 401(k) match up to 6% of salary
- Paid company snacks and after-hour meals
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Gym reimbursement program
- 529 savings plan
- Commuter benefits