Sr. Front-end/UI Engineer
This position reports to the CTO.
- Architect, implement and maintain the front-end systems that make up our mobility platform.
- Be a key part of the entire development lifecycle, including ideation and identifying requirements.
- Evangelize best practices and mentor engineers as the front-end team grows.
- Moderate technical discussions, evaluate new techniques and ensure our platform is constantly evolving and improving.
- Leverage best practices in testing and deployment to enable rapid iteration and launch of new features.
- Help build a culture where bugs and mistakes in Production are treated as opportunities to improve the platform via testing and refactoring.
Requirements and Qualifications
- MS or BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years of experience as a hands-on Front-end Engineer. Experience in high volume consumer facing applications is preferred.
- Hands-on experience with ReactNative and proven experience launching multiple consumer facing native mobile apps.
- Hands-on experience building web, mobile-web UI.
- Excellent understanding of software engineering principles.
- Proven experience interacting with back-end and full-stack engineers.
- Solid understanding of Service Oriented Architectures and related technologies like REST and GraphQL.
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Demonstrated ability to attract and hire the best engineers.
- Experience managing teams is not required but mentoring team members will be a critical part of this role.
Attractive compensation and generous benefits package(100% Medical, 50% Vision and 50% Dental)
- Company 401(k) match up to 6% of salary
- Paid company snacks and after-hour meals
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Gym reimbursement program
- 529 savings plan
- Commuter benefits